Single-sided adhesive tapes are a group of tapes with the adhesive layer on one side. This group of tapes includes:
Masking tapes have a paper, PVC, PET, or polyamide carrier.
- used to protect a given area and leave no traces when removed, such as in powder coating processes, and are waterproof
- resistant to the effects of chemical agents and high temperatures
- specialist masking tapes (made of polyamide) are used in electronics during hot air soldering and for masking PCB circuits
Protective tapes are mainly made of PVC and LDPE films.
- thinly structured, they leave no traces when removed
- protect surfaces from mechanical damage, dirt, and changing weather conditions
- used as LCD and casing protection
- protect metal, lacquered, leather, wood, and plastic surfaces
Repair tapes are made of woven fabrics, silicone, or PET film.
- used for quick, makeshift repairs, temporary affixing or attaching various materials
OHS tapes are made of PVC film or woven fabrics.
- mainly used in designating traffic routes in production facilities
- fulfil warning or anti-slip functions in warehouse and production facilities
- attach well to various types of surfaces
- particularly resistant to weather conditions, humidity and mechanical abrasion
3M™ VHB™ tapes
- particularly flexible, allowing protracted static stresses
- durable, resistant to humidity, changing weather conditions, and chemical agents
- strong, used as seals
USE / INDUSTRIES
repair and construction, electronics, furniture, and gardening industries, as well as any industry that has a logistics and storage systems, swimming pools (anti-slip tapes)