The role of pads and seals is to secure and protect equipment from various types of damage. Depending on the type of material they are made of, they are classified as:
Felt seals and pads.
- protect equipment and make moving it easier
- very flexible in their structure, they fulfil insulation and sealing roles
Silicone seals and pads made of polyurethane compound or rubber silicone.
- protect objects from shock during production processes and everyday use
- highly resistant to changing weather conditions
- fulfil insulation, sealing and soundproofing roles
Rubber seals and pads used in production processes (electrical equipment) and as anti-slip pads.
- resistant to high temperatures, do not deform permanently or at all, and prevent penetration by water and various gas types
- resistant to high temperatures,
- fulfil distance separation, soundproofing, insulation and sealing roles
EPDM seals and pads made of EPDM rubber, which has particular resistance to mechanical damage.
- durable and resistant to changing weather conditions and material ageing processes
- do not react with oils, fats, lubricants or solvents
- insulate against moisture and wetting
- resistant to deformation and UV radiation effects
- serve as insulators, seals and shock absorbers
Urethane seals and pads made of foam with high resistance to deformation.
- resistant to the effects of various chemical substances
- serve as distance separators, shock absorbers and insulators
USE / INDUSTRIES
furniture, electronics, advertisement, automotive, household appliance, telecommunications, aerospace, shipbuilding, and construction industries