The foams are made of PVC, polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PU), or synthetic EPDM rubber.
- available with adhesive on one or both sides/li>
- depending on their structure, foams are classified as open- and closed-cell
- serve various purposes: insulation, soundproofing, shock absorption, and protection
- available as sheets and cut-to-shape to suit the customer’s needs
Felts are natural materials made of fibres, wool and polyester.
- have varying flexibility, durability, rigidity and thickness
- serve various purposes: protection, insulation, separation, shock absorption, and protection
- primarily used as pads for vibrating industrial machines, in household appliances, and as distancing separators
- available as sheets, rolls and cut pieces to suit the customer’s needs
Insulators are a group of products fulfilling insulation roles.
- insulators are classified according to the material they are made of: polypropylene, polycarbonate, Mylar®, and Nomex® synthetic paper
- characterised by high tensile strength and good mechanical properties
- provide excellent electric and thermal barriers in equipment
- resistant to temperature fluctuations, and exhibit insulation properties, frequently non-flammable
- insulators are available as sheets or cut-to-shape to suit the customer’s needs
USE / INDUSTRIES
electrical, electronics (separators, thermal and electromagnetic barriers), chemical, electric motor, generator and transformer, furniture, railway, construction, electrotechnical, and automotive industries, and children’s products, footwear, advertisements, and decorative roles